Sunday, October 29, 2006

Amman Nights

This morning I landed in Amman and I was standing in line for passport control I noticed a lady in another line eying me with a big smile on her face. At first, I was not too sure it was me she was eying, but after looking behind me, to my left and to might right, it appeared that it was either me or the 12 year old Cameroonians to my right.

I was flattered, so flattered that I smile back. Of course I was helped by the fact that she was quite good looking. She was definitely my type. She was dressed casually (Jeans) yet elegantly, walked with an attitude and has that wonderful smile. She was carrying a laptop travel bag telling me that she was here on business.

Unfortunately for me, she cleared passport control before I did and my hopes of getting an opportunity to talk to her vanished.

When I cleared customs and stepped outside in the airport building, I was shocked to see that she was standing there, apparently waiting for someone. As I got closer, she looked at me, smiled and started to walk towards me. I blushed. IN fact I turned tomato red. She walked just up to me and said: “Hi, I am Reema”.

For those of you who don’t know me, I ma not a natural with women. I blush a lot and am not as forward as I should be if I wanna be successful

Nevertheless, I managed to answer: “Hi, I am Nahoun, err, Hounan, err, Houhan, err, Haroun, Haroun El Poussah”

The conversation followed:

Reema: “Nice to meet you. Which hotel are you staying in?
Me: “Four Season”
Reema: Me too, Me too. How about Dinner tonight?”
Me: “…..”
Reema: 9pm?


So, it looks like I have a date. Wish me luck

Haroun El Poussah

7 Comments:

Blogger samuraisam said...

good luck!

6:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So what you're saying is... Dating is easier in Amman than it is in Dubai?!

7:20 PM  
Blogger Sex and Dubai said...

Obviously seems like it is easier there than here. Damn. All we get here is "you want my number?" Blech.

10:34 PM  
Blogger Rambling Hal said...

DATE??? I'll bet you anything by the time dinner is over, she'll be naming her price and waiting for u to fork over the cash before she fluffs up those pillows.

However, I vehemently hope I am wrong and I truly hope it's a real date where you will have a blasting good time! Fingers crossed. :)

3:25 AM  
Blogger secretdubai said...

Ooo - best of luck. It's very sad to say but I had exactly the same thoughts as rambling hal when I read this. For two reasons: (1) it seemed quite exceptionally forward for her to do this, and (2) asking about your hotel sounded rather suspicious. Just a little bit too straight to the point.

But hopefully she's just a modern gal who doesn't like to waste time beating around the bush. However it turns out, it should make a great blog post ;)

4:14 AM  
Blogger Sex and Dubai said...

OK Haroun what happened...we are ddddyyyiiinnnggg to know. How much did it cost you...dinner that is? ;)

12:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SOB7AN EL LAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! NFS EL HOTEL YA SOB7ANO!
MEN TEEZY !SHO HL KIZEB!

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home