Monday, October 30, 2006

Reema

So, we met up for Dinner. After considerable debate with the Hotel concierge, I decided to leave the hotel and reserve in a Lebanese place called Tannourin (Or something similar). A nice little restaurant where we could have some decent food and a few beers.

We met in the hotel lobby and I told her of the plans. She seemed disappointed. She said: “Let’s stay close to the rooms, you never know where this evening might lead to”. Obviously, I was encouraged by this comment, it seemed like I might have some “fun”… Finally.

However, considering that I do have some standards and minimum requirements for ladies I jump into bed with, I insisted on dinner outside. I thought that if I didn’t like her I could just have the taxi deposit her at her hotel (Sheraton) on the way back.

We arrived at the restaurant and were directed to a table for 4. Now, I am a bit old fashion and I like to sit opposite my date. I mean, it allows for easier conversation and it would also give me a perfect, un-obstructed view of her perfect smile. She came and sat NEXT to me. Hummm…

We sat, she ordered scotch (weird for a woman) and I ordered a beer as I always do. Then she looked me straight in the eyes:

Reema: “I want to fuck”
Me: (Blushing, tomatoing, gasping)
Reema: “I want to fuck now!”
Me: “Errrr”
Reema: “I only have one day here, why are we spending it here instead of bed?”
Me: “Errr, I can’t fuck on an empty stomach”
Reema: “??Excuse me?”
Me: “I can’t get it up on an empty stomach, so I guess we are stuck here if you wanna fuck”

Having read all the comments that you, encouraging souls, have left on the blog about her being a whore, I was naturally defensive. For those of you who will continue to read those chronicles, I must clarify that I have never paid for sex and never will. Absolutely never, no matter what the consequences. And, in this case I was starting to have my doubts about her integrity and whoreness

So, we sat there, and I was getting neck pains from trying to talk to her sitting next to me. I mean, how convenient is it to try to engage conversations with someone sitting to your right? I am sure I will wake up in the morning with neck pains and will be unable to turn my head. We talked about many things, here’s a summary:

1. 9/11 was organized by the Japanese
2. Brad Pitt is hot
3. Last year she visited Portugal and spent 2 weeks in the Capital Madrid
4. France won the world cup
5. Zidane is hot
6. Kuwait is in Africa
7. Saudis are hot

So, after 90 excrutiating minutes of this blabbing nonsense, I paid the bill and asked for a taxi. When she heard me ask the driver to take us to the Sheraton she said: “You wanna fuck in my room? Let’s go to yours”. And, I told her: “Sorry, the food was not that good, I won’t be able to get it up. I am so sorry. Maybe tomorrow”

So, dear readers, once again, disappointment was on the menu…

Haroun El Poussah

14 Comments:

Blogger sourovitch said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:55 PM  
Blogger sourovitch said...

haha, funny, since 3/4 of men dream of living this kind of situation, unfortunately for this woman, she bumped on the other 1/4

6:58 PM  
Blogger Sex and Dubai said...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahah thats hilarious!!! Well atleast you were forward with her about not getting it up ;)It's one of those cases where a person is beautiful till they open their mouths and start talking.

9:14 PM  
Blogger 3li said...

ROFLMAO,,, SERIOUSLY!

You poor soul, what a situation!

Hope you have better luck next time.

2:18 AM  
Blogger Lupus Solus said...

Dude
empty stomach is best for phuck. i mean semi empty...
i get sleepy after eating and when i do have to get on... after im done i just turn to other side... which results in baaaad situations such as ... not liking her, not loving her, male pig.... just a fuck...
but, back to the actual story ...Man dont pass on offered pussy ....was she hot ?

1:14 PM  
Blogger Lupus Solus said...

PS
Good Blog brother, good blog :)

1:18 PM  
Blogger Sex and Dubai said...

...Man dont pass on offered pussy ....

Lupus Solus:

It's called "having standards" are you familiar with the concept?

8:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Clearly the 'not getting it up' comment has more to do with pushing a dumb-dirty-skank away than any reality.

I admire your integrity there, Haroun. I'd have asked her how many one-nighters she had in the capital of Portugal while she was there. Wonder if she’s the type to classify herself as a stupid-whore or to get insulted by the insinuation.

To the guy who said not to pass on offered pussy… You sound like either you’re a virgin, or you’re so desperate that you’ve no fear of disease. A girl like this spells ‘trouble’ no matter how you look at it.

9:28 PM  
Blogger confused arab chick said...

this chronicles are brilliant- keep up the chase- and good luck!

1:34 AM  
Blogger magnoona said...

I totally admire this chick's, "lets cut to the chase" attitude, considering she was only in Dubai for a short while. If it weren't for the possibility of diseases, I would have also said jump on that offer.

I don't understand the 1/4 men who pass up on no-strings sex with a hot woman. Can anyone enlighten me on this?!

3:15 AM  
Blogger GC said...

Are you Herlock Sholmes? Writing style is suspiciously familiar...

2:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was she on a mission for the 'most' number of victims in a calendar year?

4:05 PM  
Blogger moryarti said...

Global – I’ve been wanting to ask that same question for sometime …

5:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess i post it too soon... Anyways, just an answer to potential waste... Im not a virgin, at least past 16 years, nor im desperate. I like enjoying what life offers. now, depends on who is offering. As i said, depends on the material offered. Im not defending my stand, just FYI... And trust me, i have seen many Reema's in my life, and i passed on 99% of them. And i never paid for any. things happen in life, but in order to see them, you need to get out of the box..... its a whole new world out there. Dont be a Nemo!
Sex in Dubai.... hmm. Trust me i have standards, and if you look in your blog, where i posted under anonymous (not hiding) but i pretty familiar with the concept of having standards, as i said there, Quantity and Quality... However, i dont want to go to endless discussion, as i like your blog and wouldnt like to sound like a hater :)
Lupus Solus

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home