Tuesday, January 16, 2007

So, I had a 7 hours flight back from France to Dubai. During that wonderful time I am sitting next to a very nice lady. We chat for 7 hours straight and, in a typical Herlock fashion, I forget to ask for her phone number. Duh!! I should have my brain examined!

There are two types of men in this world, the Women-challenged and the Women-enabled. Being in the first category really sucks. So, this morning I went to Google to try to sort my problem out. I decided to look for Dating classes in the country. I figured that a little formal education would not hurt.

To my complete surprise, I discovered that there are no dating lessons available in Dubai. Amazing, isn’t it?

So, I decided that it was a great business opportunity and I am opening a dating school. No, no, relax, I am not the one going to be giving the classes. I will only be a guest speaker. You know, the one they bring in to inspire the class. I will be the one putting the curriculum together.

How many of you are interested in classes? It’s Dhs 1000 for a 5 day course

Over the next few days, I will share the curriculum with you


Haroun El Poussah

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any guarantees????? With 1000 Dhs cant one do better for a couple of days at Cyclone??

11:51 AM  
Blogger Taunted said...

Mr. Sholmes, you've been missed!

1:17 PM  
Blogger Alluring said...

".. in a typical Herlock fashion..."
and signed by Haroun El Poussah.

Why don't you just admit it!! :P

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home