Monday, January 08, 2007

Khipper trouble

I am currently attending a conference in Dallas, Texas. Yesterday was our first day and I found myself sitting next to a Venezuelan girl. Half way through the day, she turns to me and says: “Khipper”. She looked me straight in the eyes as she was telling me this. Her eyes weren’t leaving mine. “Khipper” she repeated. Staring into my eyes. Hum, my Spanish is rusty. I haven’t spoken a word of Spanish in a long, long time and I didn’t realize how rusty it was until I came to Dallas (I might have to amend the 5 languages entry in a post below). “Kipper, Khipper, down, broken”. Duh??!! What is she talking about?

Then, her eyes, leave mine, and wonder lower, 2 seconds later she is staring at my privates saying “khipper”. I look down and my Zipper was open!! My white underwear was nicely coming through! For everyone to see!
Turns out, the Zipper is broken and I don’t have another pants with me.

Just thought I’d share with you all that I wear white underwear because it seems that the 5000 people here already know and there is no point hiding it anymore. It could have been worse, I could have been wearing my pink “dentelle” underwear…

Haroun El Poussah

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

.. or nothing at all under the zipper.

4:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

.. or nothing at all under the zipper.

4:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nothing at all under the zipper... maybe that could have been good commercial for him??

5:13 PM  
Blogger La Gitana said...

funny, I'm in Dallas Texas too

5:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pink dentelle...

oh you transvestite you.


Poussah, get me a hat

1:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:)awww..well i hope you enjoy your time in the states..

6:03 AM  
Blogger Sex and Dubai said...

Haroun: Tightie Whities? And you WONDER why you're still single?

10:06 AM  
Blogger Taunted said...

You took ONE PAIR OF TROUSERS to a conference!!

No wonder you're struggling bud!

11:32 AM  
Blogger Sex and Dubai said...

Travelling lite and white apparently.

1:13 PM  
Blogger moryarti said...

yeah man .. As taunted said - one pair for a trip to Texas? Better hit the mall my friend :)

2:59 PM  
Blogger rroobb40 said...

https://m.facebook.com/groups/243905985809283?ref=bookmarks

12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home