Monday, January 01, 2007

A Miracle

Last night I went on a date!! Yes, yes a real one. It even involved a woman. Yes, I tell you, yes. A woman. She even had breasts, hair, and no moustache. A woman!

We met for dinner. As usual I was on time, but she was late. Not a good start, but hey, who am I to complain? You guys have been reading the blog, no talk of dates in weeks. Months. Years! Well, maybe not years. But it was getting pretty dark out there. Was I going to blow it over her being 45 minutes late?

So, she sat down and said she was in a hurry because she was going to some party after dinner. I was slightly irked, but hey, she was a woman, she was sitting across the table from me and it was dark outside! I wasn’t about to complain that she only had 30 min for dinner.

I ordered my favorite. Lasagna. She, of course ordered a Caesar salad and told the chef to bring it as soon as it was ready. I was slightly miffed. But considering my hormonal imbalance, I was not about to complain that she’d be eating alone

The salad came, she started eating and finished before my Lasagna arrived. That was ok with me, after all, I managed to get a couple of words from her while she was gulfing her salad. I wasn’t going to complain, I had gotten two whole words and, for once, they weren’t “fuck off”

She looked at her watch, it was time for her to go. My 30 minutes were up. But hey, it was ok, because I had done well and I was sure I was going to get a second date. I mean, I did put in two words and put up with all her shit. Didn’t I?

She walked away without even a peck on the cheek. But hey, I am not complaining. Considering my state of withdrawal a peck on the cheek would have sent me into orgasm and I would have stained my pants. She probably knew it and was doing me a favor.

The lasagna came. It was great. I don’t like eating alone. So I can tell you that the waiter, Rajesh, has 3 kids. Two daughters and one son. The daughters are 8 and 9, the son is 6 months old. He is really looking forward to going home, and seeing them. He is also looking forward to seeing his wife. He hasn’t seen her in over two years.

Who am I to complain? I had a great evening, the date was great and I got to know everything about Rajesh. And, for the skeptics amongst you: Yes, she was DEFINITELY a woman. I can still tell the difference…

Haroun El Poussah

19 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

how did you line up this date? Sounds a bit like a blind date....my take: if you get a second date, drop the idea like a bad habit..

first impressions speak a lot about her ...she obviously was more interested in a dinner party and not in your presence/conversation/personality...

hey...she also got a free salad out of it....i would consider you lucky..you got off cheap ;)

10:04 PM  
Blogger moryarti said...

...the son is 6 months old. He is really looking forward to going home, and seeing them. He is also looking forward to seeing his wife. He hasn’t seen her in over two years...

?!

1:00 AM  
Blogger Leilouta said...

You need to move :)

1:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poussah

I'll say it again: Filter your choice of dates.

You're a Fragile ball and she seems like she's juggling :P

1:32 AM  
Blogger Sex and Dubai said...

Have to agree with bedthoughts, she's juggling.

You were double booked. Bad sign and SO not worth your thirty minutes.

2:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:-)

2:56 AM  
Blogger CG said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yah I don't get the part of how he hasn't seen his wife in two years and has a 6 months old child.. 9 + 6 months = 15 months.. so it's not two years.. are you sure he knows the last child is his? lol

plus congrats on the date.. but I thought you had previous dates before as I have read your entire blog? hmm. Haroun are you loosing it or this girl was actually really pretty and worth your time... ;)

8:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was RUDE. If I was in your place, I would have pulled the Caesar salad away from her and start eating and tell her to talk while you ate your salad, since she had 30 minutes left!!!
Why did she even bother to come.

9:33 AM  
Blogger Ahsan Ali said...

1.d4 Nf6

Happy New Year.

9:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To.. Hot Lemon& Honey said...
Why did she even bother to come??

1. She was asked to.
2. She was paid to.
3. She wanted a free Salad.
4. She wanted to make another man jealous.
5. She wanted to date 2 men in 1 hour.
6. ... you get the picture... you can go on and on....

10:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the whole thing is a farce

4:41 PM  
Blogger LouLou said...

Happy New Year.

5:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROFL..sexy catch moryarti

11:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This made me really sad.
Sometimes us women can be our own worst enemies.
I have to admit I have been guilty of doing the two men in one night tango.
That was when i was young and impressionable...
Now I'm older and even more impressionable...
I don't know you but you deserve better Haroun!

2:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how did he have a 6 month child if he hadn't seen his wife in two years?

4:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how did he have a 6 month child if he hadn't seen his wife in two years?

4:32 PM  
Anonymous pay per head said...

Useful information ..I am very happy to read this article..thanks for giving us this useful information. Fantastic walk-through. I appreciate this post.

1:03 AM  
Anonymous call center voip solutions said...

This is really great. I like to be visiting your blog. Thanks very much for sharing all this great information here.

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home