Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Hows & Whys

I have been lambasted in the comments of my last post for not accepting “offered pussy” and for not taking advantage of quick, guilt free sex.

I thought, since these are chronicles of my Dubai Dating Adventures, that I should clarify this point. If only to avoid such comments in the future.

Guilt free sex is available all the time. If I wanted to have some, all I would have to do is spend a couple of hours in one of Dubai’s night clubs and I would surely be able to go home with company at my side; Company willing to engage in guilt free, kinky sex all night till the birds fall.

The reasons I don’t go for that are numerous and complex.

First, I find it difficult to jump in the sack with mentally retarded girls. They bore me to death and no amount of foreplay and/or sex can stop me from dreading the “conversation after”. Indeed there is nothing I hate more in the world than having to lay next to a naked woman and think to my self that she is so dumb that I have nothing to say to her

Second, I don’t find such women attractive at all. Although the physical attributes are as important to me as they are to anyone else, it is the mental attributes that I find really exciting in a girl. If she can challenge my mind and keep me interested, I will be physically interested as well. Otherwise, I might as well pay for it; I will probably get better quality of sex (If I pay high enough)

Third, I love the chase. I love the time it takes for me to convince myself and my date that we should explore the satin sheets together. I love the mental duel that comes with the slow or fast progression of a casual encounter, into a date, into interest and finally into a physical relationship. While, like anybody else, I dread failure, I relish success too much to settle for some broad that offers it on a plate without any type of qualification. Also, in the same way that she passed my “examination”, I like to think that I passed hers and that her acceptance bar was set very high. When obviously it is not, I lose interest

Fourth, like many male specimens of our species, I like the “conqueror’ feeling. I like to feel that I worked hard for a woman’s heart and that she is in bed with me because I conquered it. If she just walks up to me and offers me her pussy, I will want her heart and mind too. And, in the case of Reema, her mind was too small for a conqueror, it was barely large enough for a worm to crawl through.

Fifth, it is also about respecting the girls that came before. See, each girl that came before was special in some way. If I lower my standards to sleeping with Reema; I, by inference, aM insulting every girl that came before. I associate and compare each one of them to Reema. This, to me, is not acceptable

Sixth and last, it is about respecting myself. I truly believe that at the moment of orgasm, I share something with my partner. Be it a spiritual connection, bodily fluids, body parts or simply nails in the flesh, there is something that is shared. I am very particular about whom I share bodily fluids or anything else with

This will probably make no sense to anyone out there and I am expecting that I will get many comments explaining to me how stupid I am. Fair enough, that is your way, this one is mine. I reserve the right, throughout these chronicles, to stick my dick in pussies of my choice.

Haroun El Poussah

11 Comments:

Blogger moryarti said...

I still think u are Mr Sholmz ;)

10:28 PM  
Blogger magnoona said...

I think I get it. Curious, what if date 1 is amazing, lots of chemistry and you can tell the girl will challenge you should you continue seeing her and the moment feels right, would you still enjoy sex if she made you wait? I ask cuz of your insight on the male need to "conquer" the female heart, mind and her pussy.

10:37 PM  
Blogger Rambling Hal said...

OK. One of the following is true:

1- You are Herlock Sholmes and this is your new blog.

2- You are a woman pretending to be a man because no man would write such a beautiful post because that would just ruin my theory that all men are assholes

3- You are so not a woman, you are in fact THE man, you are the PERFECT man, and every woman who just read this will want to be 'conquered' by you

4- I have just had about ENOUGH of my single status. I never really did like being single in the winter - summer is way more fun for a single gal. I have no idea how this is relevant but this thought is in my head and I had to articulate it.

Akh bas.

1:33 AM  
Blogger secretdubai said...

2- You are a woman pretending to be a man because no man would write such a beautiful post because that would just ruin my theory that all men are assholes

I'm with this one!

But I don't care, because I'm absolutely loving this blog ;)

4:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey bud, all the best in your quest. Didn’t mean to push you down the cliff or promiscuity. Seems that you have already set path and you are determined to continue your saga. Bad girls have more fun, bad boys do to. As I'm a constant foreigner, being in the area for past 5 years, I concur with Carpe Diem when I say good luck. You will need it. Lupus Solus

3:49 PM  
Blogger Sex and Dubai said...

Surely this type of thinking is something acquired with age and experience Haroun. You've been around the block enough and know what you want this time around - it's what we cynics would call an "acquired taste for pussy"

Rambling Hal and Secret Dubai - all men ARE assholes let's not get sucked in because ONE out of the million can actually write well (no offense Haroun)

1:49 AM  
Blogger confused arab chick said...

..and i respect that right- your dick is yours to do as you please with.

... I think I'm loving this blog.

6:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

3- You are so not a woman, you are in fact THE man, you are the PERFECT man, and every woman who just read this will want to be 'conquered' by you

That's a perfect sentence Hal :P

Haroun a question , have you ever been to Libya :)?

6:35 PM  
Blogger CG said...

Haroun, you are the man of a million womens dreams. You are the man that countless women have decided no longer exists. You are the man every woman craves to share body fluid with.
You are the man.

12:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

amen to everything hal said!!!

4:20 PM  
Blogger Jules said...

Satin sheets? No, no, no, no, no.

400 thread count (minimum) Egyptian cotton sheets. Good bed linen is oh-so-important.

2:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home