Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Word from God

DG has left a comment on my previous post. He was kind enough to care for my soul and it's eternal damnation. The comments stirred so many emotions in me that I decided to copy it here.

--------------------------------------------
Narrated Abu Hurayrah:

I heard the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) say: “All of my followers may be forgiven except those who commit sin openly. It is a kind of committing sin openly if a man does something at night, then morning comes and Allah has concealed his sin, but he says, ‘O So and so, I did such and such last night,’ when his Lord has concealed him (his action) all night but in the morning he reveals that which Allah had concealed for him.” (Bukhari Hadith No.: 5721; Muslim Hadith No.: 2990)

Fear Allah. Mashallah you have great writing skill. Use it for good things. Remember all of us will have to answer for our actions in this world. Prepare yourself well for that day.Fear Allah, don't become like these people:

Narrated Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “If the believer commits a sin, a black spot appears on his heart. If he repents, gives it up and seeks forgiveness, his heart is cleansed, but if he does more then (that spot) increases until it covers his heart. (Ahmad Hadith No.: 8792 and al-Tirmidhi Hadith No.: 3334)

That is the raan (covering of sin) which Allaah mentioned in the Qur’aan: “Nay! But on their hearts is the Raan (covering of sins and evil deeds) which they used to earn” (Quran 83:14)

If my words make sense to you, then please remember me in prayers. If you think something is wrong with my brain, then also please forgive me & pray to Allah to cure my brain. More info on this topic here.

May Allah guide all of us to His right path.


---------------------------------------

Haroun El Poussah

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know, you have to give him this: he was not agressive and not arrogant, he sounds sincerely concerned for you :)
i wouldn't really mind if all people of that thinking tried to communicate this way. it would definately be a step forward on a million step road.

12:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also read the comment and liked the way he is calm and appealing to the mind and soul.

I wish more religious people adopt this peaceful and wise way of reminding us of their particular right path.

2:56 PM  
Blogger Sex and Dubai said...

DG left the same comment on our blog - thought provoking and serene in a sense.

3:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah he came to my blog and left one as well :) man on a mission.

3:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Fear Allah, don't become like these people"
Who are "these people"

3:37 PM  
Blogger Rejected said...

If only people concentrate on their own doings rather on other's we'd be fine. With all due respect to the religious commenter whose intention is pure good still I personally believe we should try to advise those who hurt other people than themselves.

4:47 PM  
Blogger secretdubai said...

Can we now look forward eagerly to http://dubaidevotionchronicles.blogspot.com now?

12:36 AM  
Blogger Haroun el Poussah said...

lol SD. I sincerely thought about it. Then I figured it would be tooooo controversial

11:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What he said was true. You can mock him and his words but one day when the disco lights dim and your dick falls weak, you will hit realization!

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home