Monday, December 04, 2006

The Bitch

My dog and I are close friends. We do many activities together every day. From walking on the beach to shitting and pissing we do these together. My dog loves me. Every time II get home she jumps displays a joy that warms my heart. Every time she sees me packing my bags, she bites my ankles in an attempt to prevent me from leaving. When I feed her, she always shows gratitude and happiness, when I play with her, she is always willing and able, when I ignore her, she knows I am busy and stays away, when I am sad, she feels it and tries to cheer me up. My dog is my best friend

My ex was the exact opposite. She used to want to piss and shit alone (Thank God). She never displayed any affection or interest in me and when I packed my bags to leave on a business trip she never failed to ask: How long are you gone for? Of course she just wanted to know how long she had the house to herself so she could fornicate in piece with her boyfriend.

When we decided to separate, we had to discuss who would get what. While we were not married, we had lived together for a while and I felt it fair that we share everything. I felt that we should share everything down the Middle. She would get one of the cars (I let her chose), she would keep all her cloth, and we would sell all the furniture and split the money in half. I felt it was fair.

It all went smoothly until it was the actual moment to leave the empty house that had been our home for so long, she wanted the dog!! “What the fuck”? She had never, ever, once, cared for the dog. Not once had she done anything but yell at her. So, in a moment of anger, I had to agree to a new deal. I gave up both cars, all the furniture money, all the joint account balance and anything else she wanted if she would let me have the dog

So, I lost a cheating girlfriend, a few dirhams, a car but I gained a best friend. Sounds like a great deal to me.

Haroun El Poussah

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You lost nothing! See it like this: You had an illness and you were finally healed. You had to pay for the healing but you are better off with your loving dog.

3:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow - some would say you got a raw deal, but I would disagree..

I know how close I am to my dog (he's 13 and living his last few days methinks).

I have to commend you for making the decision to keep the dog - you're a better (and probably less stressed) person for it.

7:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When petting a dog, your blood circulates better and your blood pressure become stable. Doubt if your Gf had this affect lol.
You won. Let the cars do her well then.

7:47 PM  
Blogger magnoona said...

Awwww re. your love of your dog.

How were you unaware of the magnitude of evil in this woman you were living with?! Do women involuntarily transform into bitches at certain points in their lives?! I don't get it.

12:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man,
I salute you, you did the right thing.
I grew up with dogs, and lived with them all my life, and none of my dogs ever made mistake when i had a wrong bitch with me. They could sense that.
But back to your story, you did not loose anything, you just got rid of the bad in your life. But you have a friend!!! With uncoditional love!!!
Power to you

Lupus

3:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

she really doesnt sound like better half...

1:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a loser to me.

4:20 PM  
Blogger moryarti said...

I think you chose the right bitch to stay with ..

10:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow thats just stupid. why shld u give up ure dog ure car or anything for that matter! u werent even married! alrite if u want to be fair and all, but why should she make any demands. and be allowed to get away with it. shes mean alrite but ure stupid too.

6:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK you did the right thing to keep your dog. However, I'm still wondering ( like anon above), if you were not married why is she making demands ? she can keep her clothes and jewelry and any item she added to your house but why your cars and house and furniture ? Unless you were living in concubinage.

11:50 PM  
Blogger BuJ said...

An excellent piece of prose as usual. Like moryarti said above I believe you chose the right bitch too. Doubly so, because by giving her the replacably material things (such as the cars) for the irreplacable thing (i.e. friendship + companionship) you're sending her a strong message about what you think of her and what your priorities are.

Well done.

3:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u got the dog and got rid of the bitch... good

2:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm..finding a dating site free of fake accounts are hard to find

9:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very useful read. I would love to follow you on twitter.

3:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home