Thursday, November 30, 2006

This guy...

There is a certain guy who posts comments on literally every blog I go to, including mine. I am debating whether or not to give you his name but while I think about it, let me tell you what I think about him.

This guy, has nothing positive to say. Most of the time he is bordering on insulting. He roams the blogosphere looking for nasty things to say to every blogger out there. Nothing is ever good enough. He never agrees with anything said and spends his time making semi sarcastic, semi insulting comments

This guy is also an idiot. Yes, he manages to come up with the stupidest comments on every blog. Without exception. If you take any random blog out there and look at the comment section, I guarantee that his comment will be the stupidest one out there

This guy is unbelievably arrogant. He always thinks that he knows better than the writer. On every topic. Regardless of the subject being discussed. Be it sex, politics, sports or economics, this guy thinks he is the world’s foremost expert on each

This guy is very religious. He is so religious that he takes upon himself to explain to everyone out there how they are destined to rot in hell for the rest of eternity. He cites some obscure passage from various religious books to support his claims of damnation. 9 times out of 10, it turns out he has no clue what he is talking about. But, no matter, he continues to dispense religious advice to the unsuspecting blogger

This guy is a pain in the ass. No matter how much you tell him to stay away from your blog, he keeps coming back with his stupid comments

Ok, I have decided to give you his name, but you probably already figured it out by now:

Anonymous

Haroun El Poussah

9 Comments:

Blogger Bravecat said...

ROFL that is the most fitting tribute to Anon commentators ever.

Come on, you have to agree they are fun!

:P

2:29 PM  
Blogger secretdubai said...

You know what - due to the current furore over 7Days (which I know more about than I can safely reveal, so forgive me for sounding somewhat tinfoil-hattish) I have enabled comment moderation on my blog. It is superb. I'm not even giving the rude, stuipd Anons a chance to air their views.

I'm not only publishing comments that "agree" with me, I'm also publishing critical/dissenting views that make a fair point. But the poorly-educated cretins that just leap in with the same anti-western whingeing rubbish every time? Farewell, fk off. At least for now, there's a good manners and good comprehension pass level required to comment in my blog.

6:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

loved the post....been reading your post for the past month or so (anonymously)...but I haven't left any comments (promise!)..

Love the thoughts - keep them coming! :)

10:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You almost fooled there ! wonderful post :)

11:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are all anonymous in this blogsphere. Even though we can put a name and address to your blog, you are still anonymous. Who knows? You might be an old lady pretenting to be a testesterone filled, sexually active man on your blog.

11:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

At first I thought you were referring to q8iblogger ;)

5:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still think you are pathetic looser

Anonymous

1:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell me about it!

Man, good luck with the search and all, though I would assume it would take MUCH LONGER time than you could imagine. You have a great blog. Keep it up ;-)

11:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ur post just came on time.In my last post " Morocco final" I'd that anonymous back again with all rude criticism of onething he picked from the long post & kept on being semi sarcastic semi insulting as u typically said.
nothing constructive at wht they say & it's coward enough they dont even use initial & prefer anonymous to keep the shit they throw.
My sis advised to moderate or delete those comments,but actually i accpeted the challenge,unlike them i'm not afraid of their lunatic words, keep bitching,i don't bother if it makes them feel better
good good post,just on time.
i'll follow here.

2:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home