Thursday, January 18, 2007

Tiny Kahuna, Greece

Regarding the post below, I have received only two job applications through the comments but I have received no less than 18 emails with CVs. Instead of answering all of them individually, I thought I’d answer some here. For those of you who sent me a CV and you don’t appear in this list, one of my slave will be calling you shortly

Apostolos: No, being the lead bouncer in Athens’s hottest night clubs doesn’t qualify you for the job. But, if you can arrange a date for my friend Haroun, I’d consider some alternate form of payment

George: No, Being a southern gentleman from Georgia in the cotton industry does not qualify you to lead my slaves. Mentioning that your grand father had a lot of slave experience was interesting.

Ali: No, being an asshole doesn’t qualify you. I am the only one allowed to be an asshole to my slaves.

John: No, Being in the drug trafficking industry does not qualify you

Andreas: No, Being 69 does not disqualify you. Being unable to spell two words of English certainly does

Kyros: I don’t speak a word of Greek man. A CV in English would help

Maria: That was the funniest CV I ever saw. Next time, please consider adding to it your current employment, age, sex, contact details and education. Sending me 41 lines of prose on yourself does not really work

Susanna: Sending me your CV and asking me to set you up on date with Haroun will not get you in my good graces

Heba: They speak Greek in Greece. I swear!

Ali: Offering me sex was not the best way to get into my good graces. I only sleep with my female slaves. You should take your offer to Haroun, he might be interested.

Dalal: No, Haroun does not visit Greece often.

S&D: No, your set of two wonderful Kahunas does not qualify you for the job. It does, however, qualify you for an interview and close examination of your credentials

N: You may apply to become one of my slaves anytime

Herlock Sholmes

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get a life man, No one believes your Haroun-Herlock stories. People have enough brains to know you are both the same.

1:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, really, it's become too ridiculous and childish to deny that you're the same person.
It boringly reminds me of myself as a child fooling my younger cousins into believing I have another personality or something..

1:26 PM  
Blogger Sex and Dubai said...

Agree with Tarryn, back off - its called having a bloggers license to write and say whatever the hell you want on your OWN blog.pfft.

@ Mr.Sholmes: We feel we have justifiable case for:

a)discrimination against our Kahunas and

b)sexual harassment

We'll drop the charges if you hire us. You are guaranteed a sharp increase in sales and productivity especially amongst your office males.

10:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not that it matters, but I personally find Haroun and Herlock to have very different styles of writing and mastery of the English language. I don't get how some people think they're one and the same. I miss reading Herlock's original blog.

11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home