Sunday, November 05, 2006

You're Fired!

So, after reading Sex-And-Dubai’s comment on the post below about Long’s bar, I decided to do some investigations and I went to the Buddha Bar (I had never been there before). Upon entering the place, I could tell immediately that she was correct in suggesting it. The people there were much more to my liking and “my style” than at Long’s. No comparison.

Having seen that, I immediately called my team of advisors and, in the purest Apprentice tradition, I fired them all.

Now, I find myself alone in my quest, until I noticed that Sex-And-Dubai has suggested I hire them as the new team. So, if this offer was a genuine one, my answer is: Name you price, you’re hired!

Haroun El Poussah

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're a bad manager...one comment is enuf to fire your team! Anyways, new advisers can help you learn a lesson or two in bed/car/mountain/sea....endless!

3:04 PM  
Blogger inmotion said...

This blog is completely totally hillarious ..

I think that you're advisors are just telling you what worked for them .. you're requirements are obviously not in line with what they want or wanted ..

having said that .. physically and mentally I think you know what you want .. so I don't think that they would be able to help you to achieve your goal ..

why don't you just ask some of the females that have commented on your blog to submit an application for this Thursday night's dinner?

Some of them seem to be very in line with what you want at least mentally .. I'm sure there are a couple 8's amongst them ..

:)

10:10 PM  
Blogger Sex and Dubai said...

Our offer still stands! And we're honored you'll take us up.

Email us at (our username) at gmail, and we'll take it from there!

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home