Friday, December 22, 2006

Late night pleasure

Last night, late, I decided to go walk my dog on the beach. This happens quite often. I am one of those people who can’t sleep very well and when this happens I like to take my dog to the beach. She really loves it and for her it is the optimum freedom to run around, swim etc

Last night I arrived at the beach at around 3:15 am. I have been to that beach, at that time, so often that the regular police patrol knows me quite well and, as usual, they stopped for a quick chat. However, having read Noora and Layala’s post, I kept the conversation short out of fear for my ass. I mean, you never know.

Anyhow, I am straying. As I the dog and I were walking along the beach, lost in our thoughts, enjoying the clear sky and fresh air, we noticed another person and his dog coming from the opposite direction. It is a world known fact that all dog owners are always friendly to each other. We stopped and started to talk and chat about this and that. Peter seemed like a pretty decent person and it was an interesting little conversation.. He told me all about his dog (Pluto) and I told him everything about my bitch.

Then we start hearing weird noise, we turn around and there was Pluto humping my bitch! Pluto was making those weird little dog noises as he was getting his pleasure and my Bitch was rolling her eyes as she approached the point of no return.

We both watched, silently, as the dogs did the nasty. Peter was thinking about his new girlfriend and I was thinking: “Even the Bitch is getting some. Bitch!”

Haroun El Poussah

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahaha.. this is the most hilarious thing.. lol

6:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol!!!Just hilarious!!

8:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Typical case of "Give a dog a bad name and get her SCREWED".

9:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL....lucky bitch :)

7:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home